THE SIRIUS STAR
The Company name was taken from the Egyptian God Osiris. It is ten times larger than our sun, twice as massive, and registers twenty times as much luminescence. It is the largest, most brilliant star in our hemisphere and it is known as the blue-white star.
Sirius Risk Management is a South African owned company and is the result of an culmination of a number of small to medium sized security companies that were merged, to ensure the rendering of an effective yet cost efficient guarding service to its client base across Gauteng.
The Sirius Head Office
The merged operations under the management of Theo Vermaak, established meaningful relationships with empowerment groups in its endeavours, to comply with prescribed BEE requirements. This resulted in the establishment of a multi-million Rand organization, qualified to fulfill the specialized requirements of Corporate, Commercial, Industrial and Property Management Companies in Gauteng.
To be recognized for its service excellence to clients.
Senior Executives and management have had extensive experience in the Security and Allied Markets in South Africa and are capable of serving its clients with excellence and confidence – the ultimate Group objective.
Striving to provide service excellence to our clients by the rendering of an “all-in-one” service package.
As a Security provider to the South African Corporate market it is a prerequisite to Sirius Risk Management and its employees to abide to a strict ethical code of conduct.
For Sirius Risk Management to be acknowledged as providers of the highest possible standards of service in all its disciplines.
“We are proud of both the high quality of service offered
as well as the efficiency of each employee in the field”.
- To operate, at all times, with integrity and respect.
- To treat our clients and employees as we ourselves would like to be treated.
- Recognise and reward work well done.
- We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind
- Conduct its business beyond reproach in its efforts to render superior security services to its clients.
- Transparent in its dealing with clients and employees.
- Honour Moral Obligations.
- Accept accountability for the actions and decisions of its employees.
- Conduct its business with integrity and credibility.