Welcome to Sirius Risk Management, Sirius is the culmination of a number of small to medium sized security companies that were merged, to ensure the rendering of an effective yet cost efficient guarding and response service to its client base across Gauteng.
The Group prides itself on providing a comprehensive “all-in-one” security service. Other than Corporate Guarding and Response Services, Sirius Risk Management also specializes in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of integrated Electronic Security Solutions, CCTV Solutions as well as Access and Egress Controls.
What is Risk Management?
Risk management is the continuing process to identify, analyse and evaluate your well being, be it at home or at work, in order to minimise, or ideally prevent loss financially, emotionally or physically.
Sirius Risk Management works to protect you from:
- financial risk such as cost of claims and liability judgments
- personal risk from criminal intent
- perimeter or premises risk through strategic onsite guarding
- health and safety risk through operational compliance
Why Choose Sirius As Your Risk Management Partner?
- Our commitment to the Sirius Quality and excellence standard.
- The effectiveness of our risk management services.
- Our wide range of risk management services covers the full spectrum of security requirements.
- Our ability to adapt to our clients unique requirements.
- We have many years of successful industry experience in risk management.
- We are fully compliant to all industry regulatory bodies.
The Sirius Quality Standard Promise
The Sirius management team and staff undertake to offer you our client, the highest standard of service delivery possible to us. We are able to commit to this promise because we understand that the reward to us personally in offering you this Quality of service is a reward that money cannot buy. This manner of reward is experienced as a feeling of fulfilment.
Everyone should have a risk management plan. Please feel free to contact us for further information or if you would like to request a quotation.